Monday, September 14, 2015

Boobs of the World


 I'm not really sure why I gave this stupid blog the title I did ?  Usually I write about boobs of all type, (not necessarily these boobs ) the type of boobs running our country, our big business's, our education system, and everything else that gets run.  The reality it that I can't even come up with one particular boob that I want to rant at. They are all on the top of the list.
    
These boobs are right in front of us.  There is not one person who has recently waited for a service repair person, a cleaning person, a delivery person, or has been in a doctors waiting room, a line in any store, waiting for a table at your local restaurant...OK. You get it.!!!!  It's anywhere, anyplace, anytime.  Don't fucking doubt me. Simply make a reservation to travel somewhere, take the flight, and then get back to me.. I can almost guarantee that you will be talking about the boobs that were on your plane, the boobs that drove you nuts going through security, or the boobs that messed up or lost your luggage......Am I hitting home yet ?
     
Try talking to your best friend or not best friend about politics.  I can almost guarantee you that tempers will escalate after a little while on this subject...Just mention emails, The Donald, Iran, Borders, or any other key word...Let the battle begin. The Boobs will be surely come out !!!
    
It's so much easier to be pissed off at everyone and then find those few that fit into the non pissed off category.
       
I confronted a big boob this morning.  Had an appointment to have my car serviced. A simple oil change and check-up...Upon paying the bill, the hi tech service person (dressed like a brain surgeon) informed me there are 2 recalls for my car......HOWEVER.......they first have to order the parts that will take a week or so...WTF is that all about ??????  It's all about the Boobs....







No comments:

Post a Comment