Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Go Fork Yourself



CRaPUSA
And the "Forks" are ! Lets face it, they just won't go away. They stay there like a bad dream. They will not vacate. .  It's like they have found a new home and refuse to leave.  What am I talking about you ask ?
   
Easy. I am talking about a simple utensil called a Fork.  This is something that probably pisses me off as much or more than anything.  OK.....your in a restaurant..(not necessarily a real fancy one).  You have just finished an appetizer or a salad and lo and behold here comes the waiter or the busboy to promptly remove your plate.  Wonderful ! That is the right thing to do, and if your like me, you smile at him or her and watch them take the plate away.........BUT.......WAIT........
    
Read all of CRaPUSA blogs
Why have they just removed my fork from the plate, and put it neatly back on the table
near the rest of my silverware ?  What the fuck is with that ?  Is there a shortage of forks ?  Is the dishwasher allergic to forks ?  Is the waiter trying to cut down on what they are taking into the kitchen ?  Are they looking to save a few steps that it would take to bring you a nice , clean, shinny, new fork ?   Whatever the reason, I just don't understand it.
   
I don't get it and it really pisses me off.  It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I go ballistic.  I want to scream and take the fucking fork and stick it in the waiters arm. Does that make me a bad person ?  Why does this happen ?  Sometimes I think it only happens to me ?
    
And my other question is this...Why only a fork ?  Why don't they put back the knife, or spoon, or whatever ?  They will bring you a clean spoon for your coffee. So why do they insist of making me keep my fork ?  Someone , please give me a reasonable explanation for this nonsense.




No comments:

Post a Comment