Friday, February 20, 2015

Passwords


  This is 2015, right ?  We are able to do almost anything on a computer. We can pinpoint a target thousands of miles away with complete accuracy .  We can do banking, trading, and anything related to economics in a fraction of a second in any part of the world. We can search and find a person, place, or thing anywhere in the world in less than a second. We can find a restaurant or a hooker that delivers anywhere, anytime with a push of a button.
    
My question to you is simple.....Why the fuck am I always changing my passwords, and why is it getting more difficult to do so????  Let's face it, we all have at least 30 accounts that require passwords...(If you think I'm nuts, just jot down a few of the things you use daily)  IE....facebook, twitter, instagram, amazon, on line banking, drug store app, yahoo, google, outlook, any mail program, pandora, pay pal, apple, skype, shazam, voicemail, waze, yelp, you tube,   etc. etc. OK...you get the point...Now here is the deal.  We all manage to forget a password every now and then.  We hit that stupid "forgot password" button and there we go...Now you are going to change your password.....It will happen once, twice, and so on...
   
Now, here is the part I just don't understand...No longer can we use just numbers and or letters. It has to be a combination of Uppercase , lowercase, numbers, symbols, etc with of course a minimum of 8 letters.  My new password is Er2#^c78Ld@1923Qx_4%.
Why the Fuck can't we use a fingerprint, an eye scanner, some simple thing that we all can do without being scared of someone hacking into our account ?  shit...its 2015 and passwords are still based in the 1970's.  I can't take it...And...to make matters worse, aside from trying to remember each and everyone, I have a master list that has to be hidden from everyone, including myself.  I have to find this stupid list every single time I forget one of the 30 some odd passwords I have.  Here is the worst part.....After I change the password, I usually forget to update my password sheet....
Please, Please, Please,.....someone come up with a simpler solution...Thank You.






No comments:

Post a Comment