Monday, March 9, 2015

Unsubscribe here ???


We all have seen the above. We all have opted out of ads, emails, or other dumb ass junk we have received. We all waste time on a daily basis trying to unsubscribe from something. (Hopefully you don't want to opt out of CRaPUSA ???)  I don't know how many times I click on that fucking icon, get sent to that stupid little oval box that asks me to enter my email address, then click it and look at that little message telling me that it can take up to 14 days to remove me from their list, or that I have been removed successfully.
    

Bull Shit.... It's a damn lie. Those assholes are not going to do it. Sure they say they will, but I know they won't.  They will sell your email address to some other company or companies that they are affiliated with, or just for the money...Two months from now, we will get the same email from those assholes, but probably would have forgotten about it by then.  AND.....What is this shit about taking up to 14 days to be removed from their list???  When we signed up for whatever it was, or were forced to give our email address for some reason or another, a funny thing happened.  About 1 second after we clicked enter and sent whatever it was we signed up for.....what happened ???   Right again...We got a very nice thank you email with a wonderful welcome letter to whatever it was we did...That took no more that 5 seconds....Maybe 6 if your computer is running slow....Now these same bastards are telling us that it will take up to 14 days to get removed from this list........Something is really fucked.

I am convinced that for every one site I unsubscribe from, that I will get mail from 3 or 4 new sites that have gotten my email address...It sucks.
I certainly don't want to opt out of every site, especially if they have messages from her, or have something important to say.
CRaPUSA
I guess it's the old pick and choose theory that works all the time....BTW...I no longer opt out of anything.  It's so much easier to simply add it to spam and let Mr. Spam take care of this each and every time...Besides, let these assholes think they have lots more distribution than they actually do...So Thank You , Mr. Spam Man...You are my hero.




No comments:

Post a Comment