Saturday, November 27, 2010

Who is the Enemy ????????


WTF is wrong with some Americans ????????  Is the first picture above better than the second ??????  Al Qaeda is the enemy not the TSA screeners........Have people forgotten about 9/11 already ?  Or are people in this country just so stupid ?  Who in their right mind has flown recently and has not taken a second look at anyone dressed really strange, someone who is or looks very middle eastern, or possibly some other minority ??????  If you say that you have not, or never have thought about that.......I simply say to you.........Bull Shit...... Of course you have.  I know that I do it all the time.  We all do it.....Or at least 95% of us.  If I were a terrorist, I would stick a bomb in some little old lady's ass, or some 5 year old kid's back, or some disabled person flying, or maybe even some normal type of business person.  The fact is we need to profile everyone.  There is only one way to do that and that is by scanning each and every person leaving on a flight.
     I certainly don't want to ever see another 9/11 , nor do I want to experience any other bullshit at an airport.  It is bad enough just getting on and off a plane now, and having to spend uncomfortable time sitting in cramped seats, with no peanuts or decent food, no pillows or blankets, no service, late arrivals, dirty aircraft, and any other crap that I seem to have missed.  I am so busy trying to get to my destination that I certainly don't want the added responsibility of worrying about going through a scanner and having some TSA screener seeing an imagine of my 11 inch penis. ( One can dream). Who cares what he or see sees.  Am I ever going to see this person again ? Will this person be able to match that 11 inch image of a penis to me walking fully clothed somewhere ?  I promise however that I will not walk to the gate completely nude, for the sake of giving that screener a second peek. Or is is better to have that TSA stranger completely pat me down ?????
      So, to all you idiots protesting about scanners, I say to you F**k Off.  I don't want my children or grandchildren getting on a plane that is going to be blown apart in the sky.  That is the bottom line to this and whatever it takes to stop that, I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment