Wednesday, April 29, 2015

No Smoking in my Cart

 I don't smoke. (at least not cigarettes). There are laws prohibiting smoking on Airplanes, Public Transportation, Federal Buildings, Cabs, Retail Stores, Restaurants,
Hospitals, Most Hotels , Parks, Sports Events, etc. etc.   OK, so your getting my point.
      

Now for the big question. Why the Fuck isn't there a law against smoking in Golf Carts ?  Why are assholes allowed to smoke cigars in their Golf Carts ?  Why are these inconsiderate jerks allowed to get away with this nonsense?
    
OK, so I have a little confession to make. I currently live in a community built around several national championship courses.  The view is spectacular and watching the golf carts pass by is certainly a pleasant view.
   
There is really nothing negative except for one little thing that I only discovered the other day, while relaxing on my back patio.
There I was, relaxing, enjoying a nice cold Ice Tea and then !!!!!!!! The worst , offensive, foul, terrible smell hovered over me...After a few seconds, I realized it was that terrible , foul smelling odor of a cigar.  That shit smell just seems to linger. Well, I looked out, and there was the asshole in question smoking a big fat cigar in his golf cart and not moving...I guess he knew that it would bother the shit out of me, or anyone that happened to be on their patio at that time.
There is a time and a place for everything. Smoking a big fat cigar while in the company of others on a championship course is not the time, nor the place. Just Saying ???
  
So to you inconsiderate cigar smoking assholes who menace the golf courses I give you this warning.  Beware of this golfer that I recently hired to keep you away.

  

Share




   Simply enter your email address below and you will receive all new CRaPUSA posts in your inbox . It's that simple.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner











No comments:

Post a Comment