Sunday, December 8, 2013

Funny, Stupid, and Banned Commercials 2013


                 
We are all forced to watch commercials at some time or another. I don't ever watch anything live on TV, but record everything so as not to have to watch horrible commercials that are meant for 6 year old idiot's with an IQ of 23.   OK, so I do watch every now and then. If I didn't, I would have nothing to complain about.
   
#CRaPUSA
Of course, every so often I am amused about how clever some of these commercials or ads can be. Take a peek at the video above, while having a slice of bread (also above) and enjoy.....But beware..........because this is only a little tease as I get ready to rant about commercials 2013.....So keep tuned.

                                      #CRaPUSA


http://www.zazzle.com/crapusa   


CRaP Cup Coffee Mugs
CRaP Cup Coffee Mugs by CRaPUSA
Check out Coffee Mugs online at zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment