Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Grass is always Greener.

Why is bigger better ?  Why is your neighbors lawn always greener than yours ? Why do we always want what we can't have ?  Why is I before E, except after C ? , Why do most of us root for the team that plays where we were born ? , Why do we want to be bigger when we are younger and when we are older want to be younger ?. Why have over one million people read CRaPUSA.com ?
     

Lets face it. Somethings are so much better smaller.  Who wants a large debt ? Who wants a big saggy ass ? , Who wants..........OK.......you get it.
     

But I certainly do not get it.  Who the fuck would want to eat such a small portion ?  Who really wants to drive a smart car ( other than a couple of midgets I know). ?  This is America and it seems that we all want bigger....Bigger is better.......Not in my eyes...I love small boobs, I love small and petite girls, I love everything else in the world big, except females.
     

The bottom line is that we can argue about this forever.  There has to be a reason God created so many types of people....However, I have just given the world my view. A Mans view.  Maybe that means Crap to the other half of the world ?

      
How many of you have seen the David up close, or copies, or pictures, and have really looked close.  All I can say is, "I rest my case".  Girls, I agree with you that bigger is certainly better in some cases.
     
                             So, if the above is your answer, I say Thank You.








#crapusa


No comments:

Post a Comment