Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Honesty

Sometimes you just have to be honest with yourself. I have been on a lazy streak lately. I have not been pissed off about anything and therefore have no desire to write. I am sure this horrible feeling of contentment will soon vanish, but for now.......
My mind is wandering. It is all over the place. I simply can't decide what is right or wrong or what is real or fake.
What is a guy to do ? What is reality ?  What is fake ?  And the real problem is simply whether or not it really matters ?
I need something or someone to get me out of this funk.  Could it be me being on the wagon these past few weeks and not putting any alcohol in my body ? Could it be missing family ? Could it be all the bullshit that is going on world-wide.
I am just out of the zone.................BUT.................I promise to rekindle the Cynical Ridiculous and Pathetic nonsense shortly. I know that it is about to return to my brain.
Maybe I just need to go out and get laid ?   That works for me...Think I will try that.
      
      

     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment