Thursday, December 20, 2012

End of the World

Hopefully this will not be my last blog.  Hopefully you will be reading CRaPUSA for a time to come. Hopefully you will have some very good sex (like I plan on doing) these next 24 hours......Just in Case.
But the problem is being safe. Why the fuck do I want to use protection, if in fact there won't be anything to protect the following day ?  See, this end of the world shit is already causing too many problems for me.
Leave it to the New York Post for always coming up with something wonderful.  Lots of End of the World Parties, and lots of end of the world sex for lots of people. "Everybody should go out feeling satisfied", said the wonderful model on the cover of the Post above.  There are plenty of bars and clubs having wonderful parties tomorrow.  The question is simply do we really need an excuse to have a great party ?
Maybe some of our wonderful politicians will benefit from this ??????

In  any event, I wish all of you a wonderful End of the World......Enjoy and hopefully I will see you all after the world decides to remain just that.
      
      
       

No comments:

Post a Comment