Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pissed

I am convinced the entire world is pissed off. No matter what is said in the news, someone, or some group, or Al or Jesse are pissed.l   On any given day in any area of this country, we will hear from someone about something.
    
        This morning while reading the NY Post (on line on my ipad of course) , I sort of kept count of where the pissing was going on and I will try to convey it to you..  First of all on the front page there is all this protesting going on about the Trayvon murder.  Al and Jesse have been big on this and lots of protesting going on, especially here in Florida. I sure as hell don't know what really did happen and if George Zimmerman should be guilty or innocent. I do know, however that we have a legal system and that is good enough for me.  There are always different sides to every situation.
      Then we go to Alec Baldwin and his stalker ?????   Right...He only took her out for dinner a few times to help her.....Right again.....now he is tweeting and AnreaPeyser of the NY Post is having a battle with him......OMG....what side to choose ?
    The Titanic and it's 100th year anniversary. Enacting the famous trip with a recreation of the trip from England to New York.....I would have thought all the original survivors were pissed off enough to last more than 100 years. Why would anyone want to do this. What is next ? A trip on the Hindenburg or some other major disaster ?  Hope an iceberg hits and sinks this new cruise ship.
        Then there is Bobbi Kristina (Whitney Houston's daughter ) . She has been seen smoking pot....Shit.....Whitney would be pissed off about that.
     Charles Manson's parole was turned down for the 12th. time. I am sure he is pissed about that. You certainly don't want to be on Charlie's bad side.
     Brian Cashman's mistress having a tough time. I am sure the Yankee organization is somewhat pissed about that.
      NY is getting one improvement that no-one should be pissed about.  The bathrooms at the three major NY airports are getting a spruce-up.  So what if NY airport bathrooms are rated in the ten worst in the World.
     Fat models are complaining about thin models.  I guess no guys will get pissed over this.
     And of course I am pissed off right now at my favorite company........Comcast......
       Yup, they did it again.  I recently got a new wireless modem and the tech got my i-pad and kindle to work via WiFi.  I cannot get my Droid to hook up without disconnecting.  I thought it would be an easy fix for the great Comcast phone tech support...... The only problem is that I was disconnected twice and don't have the patience to call back a third time....Boy am I pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment