Thursday, January 5, 2012

Comcast Still Sucks

And the beat goes on.  The other day I wrote about Comcast and the crappy service they offer. Late last night and early today there is all kind of stuff going on the local news about the interruption in service that Comcast customers may be experiencing...May be experience my ass.  Maybe say "are experiencing".....But why tell the truth ?

       WTF can't they just be honest and tell us they fucked up, or some asshole pushed the wrong button.....Bottom line is that I have been trying to call these assholes for two days now to report the trouble and demand a refund for the movie I watched in part on two different days.  It's not even about the money, but simply about the principal of the problem.......I hate bullshit and I especially hate stupidity.

    
What bothers me the most is trying to reach these assholes on the phone... I would love to do it online, but there is no way in the world to tell them about a problem. Sure you can sign up, add services, do some normal things, but try to get help for something important.........CALL.....
        Oh, that's right....You can't call....Actually you can call and go through the bit about your account, your problem area (phone, TV, computer ) and then you get a message telling you to please wait for the next available operator.............AND THEN........a message  " Sorry but due to heavy call volume we cannot connect you call.....Please call back later ".................................dial tone..................fuck you Comcast once again for not at least giving me the opportunity of speaking to a live person.

1 comment:

  1. I apologize to the trouble and for the poor experience. I work for Comcast. Please feel free to reach out to me if you're interested in my help. I can reach out to my contacts to make sure that this is looked into.

    You can contact me and include a link to this page at the email provided below.

    Thanks,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete