Sunday, August 28, 2011

Smart Traffic Signs

I am a good citizen and almost always obey traffic signs.  I guess what I am really trying to say is that I obey traffic signs......Once again......Wait......now we have to really define what is a legitimate traffic sign and what is just plain bullshit.
     The other day I read of some ridiculous waste of money in upstate New York, where frog crossing signs were put up. The picture above is real, factual, the truth, and completely hard to believe that something like this is really possible. Who the hell thinks of something like this ? Who can honestly think of spending taxpayers money to make, and put up such stupid signs ?  Who is going to be driving at 45 MPH or more, and even see some little fucking frog hopping along the road.  Looking for them alone will cause an accident..........If I am going to look for something, I will certainly keep my eyes open for one of the prostitutes in the other picture up above. Plus, they are not going to be hopping across the road.
     Some of these traffic signs are completely insane. We should however yield for drunken people. After all, there for the grace of god goes you or me.
     I guess I can understand Moose, or Deer Crossing signs. After all, these can kill you if they come in contact with your car.  It is just that signs are like everything else.  There are some legitimately good and necessary ones, and there is the other extreme of nonsense.  The nonsense ones also include some of the arrow or directional ones I have posted beneath this.

     The wonderful thing really is the fact that with every smart traffic sign............there comes along a stupid driver.  So many people can barely drive now, that having to obey a sign of any kind can really confuse them.
     Signs like this are really my favorite.  By the time you figure out which lane to be in and where to turn, some asshole will probably ram you from behind.   All I can say is Drive Safe, and beware of all signs.
     Forget it. It certainly doesn't matter............

No comments:

Post a Comment