Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Driving and Texting..............No No No......Just Driving

I was originally going to blabber some words about driving and texting, but I realized that texting is not the problem. I am pretty sure it is those shitty drivers that are the problem.  I live in a state where you can't even see half of the drivers if you are behind them.  They are old, hunched up, or just 4 feet tall.  They have forgotten more about driving than is possible.  They have no idea what directional signals are, nor how to use them.  They think those 2 solid yellow lines in the middle of the road are guide lines for keeping your two front tires on either side of.  They don't bother to put their lights on at night, because it surely does not make a difference in their vision.  They are convinced that driving 15 MPH in the far left lane is the correct thing to do, and doing 75 MPH in the right hand (slow lane) is equally correct.
     Old people do not talk on their cell phones while driving.  The reason for that is simple.  They can't fucken hear it ring, and they can't find or remember where they left it.  I don't know how I got on this rant about old drivers.  I guess driving around today really infuriated me.  I can go into about 15 things that pissed me off today with some old drivers.  One of the worst are their actions in parking lots.. OMG..........getting those big Chrysler's or Lincolns in and out of a parking space is a nightmare for anyone that might be behind them.  But please..........don't get too close to their car as the loud music will drive you crazy. And be careful of those 1 foot going forward and 1 foot going back to get in or out of a spot.  That in itself could take up most of your day.
     I guess the only thing positive out of this whole thing is that someday that will be you and me.  And we will have absolutely no fucking clue as to what that asshole meant by this blog.  Oh well, Only in America....

No comments:

Post a Comment