Thursday, May 6, 2010

Good Day for Good News

The DOW was down nearly 350 Points at closing, maybe due to a glitch.........The Pakistani Taliban denied any role in the botched car bombing in Times Square, but praised the suspect......Lawrence Taylor has been arrested for allegedly raping a minor........Greece is falling apart and without John Travolta.......the SEC is investigating other large companies.........and that is only the first few headlines.
     WTF is happening to this country ?  My blog is no longer Cynical, Ridiculous and Pathetic anymore.   It has become reality.  I no longer have to write about the Crap I pick on daily as the newspapers and news agencies seem to be doing it for me.  We can no longer do anything.  For example .......radio DJ's can no longer call anyone crazy, or retarded or who knows what else.  Everything seems to be Politically incorrect.  Soon you guys won't be able to walk the streets and take a second look at that stunning girl with big boobs and long legs.....What is Next ?????
      Where is sanity and what really is sanity ?  What is correct and what is not ?  What can we do and what are we supposed to do ? 
      I just want to be a kid again. I want to play with my marbles (instead of losing them), trade my baseball cards, play with my friends , and have my mother tuck me into bed at night. It just seemed like there was always good news then.

No comments:

Post a Comment