Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Punished by God

About 10 PM last night I decided to go out for a burger to a great place here in So. Florida.  The key point here is the fact that I almost never eat red meat (OK, maybe 2/3 hamburgers a year that I will usually not admit to ). The second key point is that I almost never eat anything at 10:30 at night ( probably not past 8 pm or my delicate little tummy might bother me the next day ). What a wuss I am !!!  So there I am at the Brass Ring sitting at the bar and ordering the burger as pictured with some Ice Tea.  Now I am looking and talking to the guy sitting to my right who has a ice cold draft beer sitting in front of him.  It looks so wonderful and chilled in a frozen glass mug, that I am about ready to order the same.  Oh, by the way,  I am also not a beer drinker and only have about 2/3 beers a year. So now I am getting really exited......About to get a cheeseburger that I should not be eating.  About to order a beer that I should not be drinking.....About to eat later then I should.....And just relaxed and happy as a pig in shit.........When........The guy to my right drops his beer from his hand, it lands on the bar.....and splatters me and my sweater and jeans.......or should I say soaks it.......Well......the bar gets cleaned up.......my food comes..........and I totally smell like a brewery .......Point of this story ?????????????? Stomach is so not used to eating red meat and I feel yucky right now.......So did God punish me ? Or did I do this to myself ?  I really know the answer. And I guess I am still a Wuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment