Thursday, March 4, 2010

WTF New York ??????????? aka Return of the 3 Stooges


Your Chair is gone Charlie Rangel....How did he get away with all this shit for so long.  I have been blasting him for years. But congratulations for being the poster child for misconduct.  I can't list all the shit he has done, but being head of the House Ways and Means Committee.  Means.......what does that Mean ????  One down..................And now for my birthplace Governor.   Oh David Paterson.....  I don't care that you cheated, you lied, you said that you love me.......and other New Yorkers.  Your affairs, your lies under oath, your lack of leadership, your making even your top aids call you Mr. Governor, your inability to run a state, your (OK, you get the picture). What piss's me off is you being a Yankee Gypper.....Yup , demanding and receiving free tickets at Yankee Stadium for the world series for you and your son and your sons friend.  Man, give me a break.  Even with great seats, what did you expect to see??????????..........And now for my all time favorite.......REV. AL??????? Your Rangels all time friend.  What are you going to do now? Oh wait, what does he do anytime other then yell and scream....ET TU, REV. AL?  What is going on in NY ?  Lets make it a racial thing. Oh, we can't do that either or we will upset Rev Al.  Good thing I am not prejudice in anyway because next on my list of assholes is Chuck Schumer.  Don't worry Chuck, I am watching you and know there is something dirty about you or you are just a plain old asshole.  Aahhhhhh, now I feel so much better and saved lots of money on another therapy session.

No comments:

Post a Comment