Monday, May 23, 2016

Bye Bye Chelsea Handler

Goodbye Chelsea, it's been lots of fun.  We spent a few years together laughing, having a good time, listening to your stories, your funny bits, your craziness, and so on, while I was simply lying around waiting to go to sleep. You then ended your late night show on E, and I was able to go to sleep a little earlier.
  
Alas, and fast forward almost a year and you have come back to me looking and acting a little different. You are now on Netflix and have a completely new type of late night show that really sucks.  But it just doesn't suck.  It sucks big time. It's not funny, your guests are boring and quite frankly I don't give a shit about your dog walking around the stage and smelling every one's balls who comes near you. But then again, that is just me.
     
I can tolerate your huge tits and your willingness to show them all over the place. Although I don't quite understand why, I give you credit for that.  Not many 40 year old's care to expose themselves to that degree.  I do however, have a problem with your political views.  While it's not so much your own political views, it's more of the fact that I don't understand what makes you so supreme to expect your audience to listen to your political shit on a nightly basis ?  Your not a news show,  your certainly not a political show, your an entertainment show.
     

Therefore Chelsea Handler, I would like to know who and what gives you the right to want to eat, sleep and fuck Hillary Clinton on a daily basis, and constantly poke fun at Donald Trump ? Sure, political humor is funny when it is political humor and meant to entertain us.. But when you simply choose to endorse Hillary and bash Trump solely because that is what you feel...........well.......that sucks.   It's not funny.  It's not entertaining... It's not anything I want to see on a nightly basis. Bottom line is that no one cares about your views and how upset you get. It's just not your job to tell everyone who to vote for. Its your job to entertain us. (At least that is the reason I have been watching you in the past)
     
So, Until you change your show to a political or news program, I am going to assume this nonsense is your way of trying to be funny.  In either case it sucks and my message to you is go fuck yourself. Or, if you decide that you want to be entertaining once again ?????? well maybe I might begin to watch you again.  (although I really doubt it) .

No comments:

Post a Comment