Sunday, March 9, 2014

"And the Award goes To"

CRaPUSA
 Alex has struck out again. He tried to get to first base with ??????. He asked her why she had to make fun of him all the time ?  She simply said, "Your disgusting and get away from me".  He told her that he was a big fan of hers, and she said, "I think your a fucking asshole". She also went on to say she thinks Rodriguez is a "buffoon", "a pile of shit", and "hates the way he carries himself".  Nothing better than the truth.
      
Conan/CRaP/Chelsea
So, in my humble opinion, this wonderful, funny, clever, amusing, talk show host in the above picture certainly gets my vote along with my award for This first annual award without a name. ( Conan looks pretty good also)
      
And the Winner Is ?
It's time for me to personally congratulate Chelsea Handler for being one of the most clever of all clever celebs in the business and having the biggest pair of balls to say what she wants to whoever she wants.  She tells it like it is and never sucks ass to any star of any magnitude.  She has her own show evenings on the E channel and if your a fan of CRaPUSA, you will instantly become a fan of Chelsea Handler.
       
The show is nothing but funny and includes a panel which is followed by some famous show biz personality. (and sometimes not so famous). Chelsea is not afraid to pick on anything and not afraid to add herself to the topic.  My DVR and Chelsea have become the best of friends and I try to watch her before going to sleep, whenever possible.
      
Heavy Award
I have never pimped out a show, nor have I ever given my opinion about anything.....however, if  your in one of the wonderful 213 countries currently reading this Crap, and you have the opportunity to catch Chelsea Lately..................do it.
        
Its not a little thing, but you be the judge of that.  I gotta believe that LMFAO got started because of Chelsea Handler.  Holy Shit, I am being serious all of a sudden.



Free counters!






No comments:

Post a Comment