Sunday, October 13, 2013

Let's Play......"Who do you Trust"




CRaPUSA

CRaPUSA
http://nypost.com/2013/10/13/crew-members-deny-captain-phillips-heroism/

Click on the link above to read the complete story that is "All Lies", according to one NY daily newspaper.  Holy Shit....who can we believe these days ?  Who is telling the truth ? Who is lying ? Who is just plain full of shit ?   I usually don't believe anyone, because I have discovered that almost everyone is completely full of shit .  The balance of the anyone crowd will just exaggerate til the story is not believable anyway.... Not matter what, the results are the same.
    It seems that Capt. Phillips in real life was no hero. In fact, Capt. Philips was a complete asshole with no regard for safety or the concern of his crew.  Why doesn't that surprise me ? Simple......There was no good looking, sexy, hot, female to make this movie real. (OK, maybe there was. I didn't see it, nor do I intend too. (especially now that I read all this stuff about "Real Arrogant" Capt. Phillips..... Now I know you will click on the link.
   
CRaPUSA.com
Well, also in that same newspaper this morning (on-line edition of course), I was reading about Rihanna buying a $22 million villa in her native Barbados so that she can spend more time with her family.   Shit, I liked her a whole lot better when Chris Brown was beating the shit out of her.
   
CRaPUSA
Does anyone really give a shit about some of these assholes and the fucked up lives they lead ?  I remember the old days when I had millions and did drugs, partied, never slept, had too much sex, and I am not sure if I am glad that is gone, or if I miss it ?  I guess I would never miss getting the shit kicked out of me ?
   

Bring Back Recess !    OMG....what is going on now ?  I grew up in NYC, so what I am now reading seems to be completely ridiculous to me.  Certain Long Island communities (that is wimpsville, LI, NY ) the following has happened. The school district has banned all types of ball sports and tag for recess.  These poor kids..No more dodge ball..No more kickball. No more tag...No more anything physical.
These kids are going to grow up to be fist class wimps.  WTF is wrong with these school districts ?  What is wrong with a little rough play ?  A little contact with other kids ?  What the hell are they going to in that free time ???   I know...sit around and talk on their stupid fucking IPhones.
     
CRaPUSA Sports Events


These poor kids are going to have nothing to look forward to. They will never want to enjoy the good old outdoors and participate in all the good sports that I have shown you above. How sad is this country going to be if this continues ?   Lets stop it now..




(How many CRaPUSA hats do you own ?)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment