Saturday, December 8, 2012

Courtesy While Driving


What if I told you how fucking inconsiderate most drivers really are ?  Would you actually believe me for a second ? Sure you would.  I hate fucking inconsiderate drivers. For example......yesterday while stopped at an intersection waiting to make a right turn, I sat waiting for a car coming near the intersection to pass as I am supposed to do.  I waited impatiently (as it appeared) for him (or her) to pass. But guess what ?  This son of a bitch decided to make a right turn at the last second without putting on their directional signals, so naturally I was not going to turn. If I had known they were turning, it would not have been a problem and I would have plenty of time to make my turn.  But of course there was a car a little behind him so I had to wait even longer.
It's really not the fact that I had to wait a little longer. It's just the fucking inconsideration of certain drivers that really piss me off.  How much effort does it take to flip that little lever up or down ?  Shit, one would think it was a difficult thing to do.
Just imagine what a pleasant world this would be if everyone used their turn signals. I bet there would be fewer fights, fewer tempers getting out of control, and for sure, fewer accidents.
People need to respect their auto's more and take better care of them. When was the last time you gave your car a great big hug, and said thank you to it ?

And what about a better dress code for driver's ?  I imagine that would be better as well. There would be less chance of arguments if that were the case.
School buses are certainly wonderful in terms of traffic laws..Try going over that 20mph speed limit when the red stop sign is on in a school zone.  That fine is high....Really high.....And we are all careful around those wonderful school bus's.  We worry about the kids as we should......BUT....does anyone give a fuck about those disgusting black heavy fucking fumes that come out of the exhaust ? Does anyone give a shit about any of us who just happens to be behind one of those cancer causing yellow monsters ?   Somehow that word "Inconsiderate" got lost there.
Oh well, one can only look at some other drivers and hope they will be as considerate as you.  BTW, I happen to be a very considerate driver.   I might yell and scream in the car if I am alone, but I am still considerate.. And I always use my directional signals.

        Send your friends the link to CRaPUSA.............CRaPUSA.com
         
       
       
       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment