Friday, September 14, 2012

Grandfathered........My Ass

Screw You Verizon

 I have 2 words for you Verizon.........Fuck You.......I really wonder just how many of you are in the same boat as me, and feel totally violated by these assholes at Verizon ? I have been a loyal Verizon wireless customer for more than ten years now. I have put up with all their shit, paid for new cell phones as they came out, suffered through their growing pains regarding service and price just to get to where I am now.

       
 I have put up with the 2 year contracts and recently was looking forward to the New IPhone 5, which I had all intentions of getting. It was all working out perfectly.  My contract will be up next week and the IPhone is due to be delivered in about a week.  It all seemed to be much to easy for me..................UNTIL........
CRaPUSA.com 
Earlier today I went to pre-order the new IPhone....Now just for the record, I have been using a Droid X (android) for the past year and a half and really like it.  I have a mac desktop at home, and recently got the new IPad which I also like.  So, I thought I would become a complete Apple family...
      Now back to the story.....I was halfway through the pre-ordering process and I noticed something really strange.....It said that I needed to purchase a new data plan as my unlimited data plan that I had for years will no longer be in effect.....Now I have to remind you this was one of Verizon's biggest selling points these past few years in terms of data.  We were told this unlimited plan would be in effect as long as my contract stayed in effect with Verizon.
      Guess What.....Nope. No. Nada. No More. Its Over. Can't Have It. Its Done. Finished......OK...You get the point.... Now I have to purchase an additional Data plan to add another expense to my already ridiculous monthly Verizon bill.
       Well, I did not order it....I am pissed....I feel completely violated. I feel like a company that I have been loyal to has turned around and fucked me right where it hurts.  Now I don't know what to do ?
       There are options.
Being Smart
There is Boost Mobile, Metro PCS, Virgin, and I think Walmart and some of the other large chains have their own mobile services. I am sure there are also others.
These other companies have pretty good service.  I know lots of people using them and no complaints.  One of my best friends uses Boost and he loves it.  His phone is not completely great but it's fine. (Boost is owned by Sprint, and I am sure the overall service is every bit as good as Verizon.}
      Do I want to be one of those many millions of people that must have an IPhone, simply because it's and IPhone ????? Or do I want to be one of those millions of Smart people who won't use Verizon and Will save about $100.00 per month with either Metro, Boost , Virgin, etc ? They don't have contracts and have unlimited everything.   Will I be smart and not worry about signing a 2 year contract, save that 100 per month, and have unlimited everything, and..........not worry how Verizon will fuck me next time ?
Being Smarter
I just am so hurt that Verizon chose to do this to their customers.  Maybe I am taking this a little too personal, but if I am going to get fucked...........I rather it be from her......
I have to think about this for a while. No, not really.... Goodbye Verizon....it's been sweet.
        
       
     
       
       





No comments:

Post a Comment