Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yentas aka Gossip aka Busy Bodies

Busy Body by CRaPUSA
You have to love gossip and more important the people that spread it.  Actually, the real fun is listening to those spreading all this crap and trying to decide how much is true, real, and where it actually came from.     The definition of Gossip is "Gossip is idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts and views, but also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted. The term can also imply that the idle chat or rumour is of personal or trivial nature, as opposed to normal conversation.
     
Yenta's at work by CRaPUSA

Nosey
      Most of us know someone right off the bat that fits into the above category.  I especially know someone which is the reason for this.  We usually find the highest form of Yenta's in older females. Don't ask me why, but that seems to work. Anyway, this Yenta I have in mind used to live in my building.  She is basically a really nice lady, but somehow devotes her entire life to knowing everything about everyone.  She no longer lives in my building, but fairly close. She also calls me on a regular basis to tell me everything that is going on around here.  How she knows all this shit is beyond me, but I marvel at it daily.  I certainly don't ever reveal the truth to her, yet she can tell me anything and everything about everyone in this building. What they are up to, where they have been, where they are going.  It is completely like "Big Brother"  I manage to slip in a lie or two when speaking to her in the hopes it gets spread around as I am sure it does.

You Say What ?
        I guess I really don't understand why some people have to know everything about others ?  It is just wrong to know and spread all this shit around.  Why not just keep your fucking mouth closed and mind your own business ?  There are several people in my building that just love to spread around gossip.........especially if it some bad shit.
No Age Restriction Required
        I know this is nothing new. It is done by all ages with no restrictions as to gender.  I just love the Jewish word "Yenta". It just seems to give new meaning to this ridiculous act.
Is this how wars get started ?
        So think about the Yenta you know and do me this little favor. The next time he or she asks you something that you know is going to get repeated....................................LIE..............................
     

No comments:

Post a Comment