Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dirty, Filthy, or Healthy ?

The above was taken last Sunday.
The above was taken Today.
                Hard to imagine that such filth has returned for the second Sunday.  Maybe it's me being a complete pain in the ass, but maybe not.  OK, I will tell you where it is.
              The pictures were taken from my cell right in front of L A Fitness where I guess I also went  last Sunday morning.  I have written about this chain before and just don't understand why they would let something like this happen. It is a good health club, but not so quick on keeping up with things.  I know that if I were the owner, regional manager, or someone up the corporate ladder I would have done something by now. Probably would have fired the manager of this location.
          
I am really not kidding about the pictures of the garbage. It is directly in front of the main entrance. Probably no more than 10 feet from the front door and in clear site of whoever is at the front desk checking in customers.    The picture above is of the elevator that has been that way for over a week now.....That is really pathetic...Oh wait....is this 1974 or 2012 ?
          Oh, I took this picture also of the paper towel machine on the upper level. I thought I was going to take a few so as to clean one of the machines before I got on it.   Guess it was hard to do with no paper in the paper machine.
          On an older post, I remember a picture of the water cooler that did not have cold water for almost three weeks......Yes, that was because the plug was lying underneath the machine and nobody bothered to plug it in.
         My question then becomes as to the health issue of going to a gym ?  Is it healthy to work out and be in a gym that is not very clean ?   I don't think so.   What is worse ?  Not working out or exercising or hanging out in a filthy environment ?

        Part of the solution would be to have some really great female trainers like pictured above.  Who am I kidding ?  I would rather they get their act together and clean the damn place.

       Of course one can always buy their own gym for home...... click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment