Thursday, July 18, 2013

Losers another repeat ?

What a great word loser is. We can talk about any subject or anyplace and in less than one second we will be able to come up with a loser. My favorite are political losers.  I really don't have much use for politicians as I have found that most of them are completely full of shit and don't mean a thing they say.  That is probably the biggest loser in my book.  In fact, I would put them before the biggest loser in the weight department.  

They will bullshit, lie, or do whatever it takes to get ahead, but thank goodness most of them will eventually get caught.  It is more prevalent in men....Good thing men like to talk and think with their dick.  It certainly makes for a more exciting political situation.
But lets get real. There are fucking losers everywhere. They are in the workplace, schools, sports, or wherever we look. We run into them when we are traveling across the country or merely going into the local supermarket to shop.  Obviously God was forced to produce a certain percentage of losers for every so many normal people he created.  Losers are everywhere...........Try driving for a few miles and tell me you haven't seen at least one person on the road that you wanted to kill for being a shitty driver, that you ultimately called a loser ????
     Been gambling lately ??????????   I certainly hope your a winner, but lets face it......We are all losers in the long run when gambling.....Not my doing, just the facts.
     There are books about losers along with movies and TV programs....There are more losers around then we would like to admit.
Hopefully you are smarter and more resourceful and not turning into a loser, or are not one now.  All I can say is be alert, and be careful because they are trying to increase the loser population.


Bottom line is...........Don't become a loser.......and I have no idea what the last picture is for ???

No comments:

Post a Comment