Sunday, September 4, 2011

Answer the &*$+@#en phone already



                                                                        
Why must cell phones ring for minutes before some asshole decides to pick it up ?....why do these same assholes have to look at the caller ID after they finally fumble through their pockets and then finally answer it ?
     I really don't have the answer to these questions, but I do know that most old people are the worst violators....They wait forever to get out their cell.....Then they fumble for their glasses to be able to read the caller ID....Then it becomes the thinking process to see if they are going to answer the call.....I want to scream when I witness this. No, I take that back. What I really want to do  is fucking strangle those people....And what makes matters worse is they usually have the most ridiculous ring tone.
          I must admit that I use my cell alot... I have mastered the art of not screaming while talking, although that has taken a very long time... But I still want to kill those people who scream on the phone. I don't give a shit what they did last night, or what their kid ate for breakfast or who they fucked.  Whatever it is, it is strictly their problem and they need to talk in an inside voice.... Loud cell speech is going to result in the new Road Rage...
     Can't there be a thing called Consideration that every phone uses must take an oath on  prior to purchasing a new phone ?  Wouldn't that be really nice ?  Who am I kidding, I know that will never happen and these same assholes will talk loud on their phone in a restaurant , movie theater, gym, and any other place that I probably am in... Or, they will TM in the movie for the sole purpose of pissing me off.
     Who am I kidding ?  These are the same jerks that we hated in school, the same jerks that we work with, and the same jerks that.......................................well, you know.....they are all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment