Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting CRaP by email

Thank you friends in America and across the world for following this crap. I never thought when I began writing this, anyone would even read it other than myself and my daughter.  What a surprise to realize that people in over 70 countries are currently reading it, and the average daily readership varies from 200 to 400 (and growing daily). That's alot of crap for one day.  I also cannot believe that almost 30 % of our readers are from outside the USA.  So really............thank you everyone.

     So now, I need a little help and perhaps a little favor from you. In order to consolidate the several ways you are getting my blog, I would appreciate you doing the following.......Directly to the right of this blog is a follow link where all you need to do is enter your email address and click on the submit button.  You will then get a confirmation at your email address and your set. You will also be able to cancel (although I don't know why)  at anytime you so desire, and will automatically receive the newest blog within seconds of it being posted.
     So thank you in advance for taking a few seconds to do this. I also hope you will continue to enjoy reading this blog. Please post some comments on what you like or dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment