Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sex Clinic.........the movie 1971

Instead of rambling on about Tiger, Jesse, The Boss, Elliot, and the countless other "Famous" celebs. that have been caught with their pants down, I thought I would just look at this 1971 movie about sex that actually takes place in a Sex Clinic.  I for one, could care less about who sleeps with who, and who got caught, and who is standing by who, or any of that crap. Lets face it. The only time any of us care is if our spouse , lover, or other gets caught or is suspected by you of cheating...... I can actually speak first hand at this as my last ex-wife was caught red handed by yours truly.  What a surprise that was, especially because I actually trusted her. Oh how stupid of me.  But then again, isn't that what love and marriage are supposed to be???? But if guys cheat..............it is usually OK, because somewhere in that "Guy Book", it is allowed on certain days in certain months.  This is really a touchy subject because I am sure most of you reading this know of, or have had a similar experience either with your wife, girl friend, or know of your best friend that has or had a problem.  The real problem is that none of us really care until the time it  hits home.
       OK, lets get back to Sex Clinic's. Now I am on track for my blog for today and it just about hits everything I like to blog about.  It's Ridiculous, it's Pathetic, and it's probably cynical depending how I talk about it.  In other words.................It is all Crap......... So , to you Tiger and whoever else deems fit to go to a Sex Clinic for doing whatever you did and will continue to do no matter what,............. I say to you.....FU.  Spend a few hours at the gym.......The results will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment