Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Huh ???????

Cannot see anything worthwhile to bitch and complain about today. Hopefully there will be something Ridiculous and Pathetic that I can be Cynical about tomorrow. It is so calming not to be pissed at anything. Except of course, some of those ridiculous causes some people have on facebook along with the wonderful political beliefs shared by others. I love the fact that when others rant and rave with their political beliefs, it is OK.  But when friends of theirs don't agree or have other opinions a war starts.  I had a friend recently that asked me why I was pissed all the time about everything ?  I thought that was great, because I am just having fun picking on all sorts of stuff. I certainly don't take politics seriously because that went out of the picture long ago.  Sports figures and entertainers are only that. They are strictly for our entertainment.  Medical industry is going to shit. Wall Street people are by far a bunch of crooks.  Where is the honesty ????? Bring back the Mafia. Now there were honest people where you always knew where you stood.  So take a good look at yourself, and be thankful each and every day when you wake up that you are still here to fight another battle that day.
     I have now officially babbled about nothing, said nothing, but managed to fill up some space for today's Crap.  Hope you had a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment