Friday, April 8, 2016

Dumb.....Dumber......Stupid (From The Best Of)


   Where do you begin ?  How can I possible outdo Mr. George Carlin ?  He says it all about stupid....Click on this link as it is really funny....But alas......I know exactly how he felt....Today was really a strange day. It seems that no matter where I went, or no matter who I spoke to, I was surrounded by Stupidity... Holy Shit....Look around.....It is fucking everywhere.....
     On the newsstand the Enquirer had a cover picture of Whitney Houston lying in her casket in the funeral home.. WTF is with that. Why did some asshole take that picture and sell it to that trashy magazine ?  Why would they want to have that picture on the cover and why would anyone want to buy it ?   I guess the reason is really simple.  Stupid......People are Stupid. People want to make money. And to top it off, there are enough stupid people out there willing to buy the magazine.  How stupid of me for not realizing this.
      I have no problem with tattoos.  I love them ??????   Well I do like some of them. But why in the hell would someone put this cat on them ?    How dumb is that ?   Oh wait,  is that a loaded question and is it really dumb of me for thinking that ?

      Obviously this guy is a big sports fan simply watching a little Michael Vick action..  I can't even begin to get started on some of our most famous athletes.  Think of some of the things some have done .  There has been dog fighting, shooting yourself in your leg , DUI's, wife abuse, killing your wife, Illegal gambling, and on and on and on.  Our professional athletes are just as stupid as everyone else. (naturally I am not speaking of all of them )
     Jay Carney is a pretty smart guy but really says some stupid things.. But then again how do you answer loaded questions..Most of the questions are dumb and dumber, so you really do need an answer that is the dumbest of them all.....Way to go Jay, you have passed the Stupid test.
     I think once you graduate from Dumber to Stupid and go for your masters things change. You then become a stupid Boob ?????   Boobs are sometimes one step up from stupid, but easy to achieve.
     There are occasions when Dumb, Dumber, and  Stupid are completely joined at the hip and this is something that is hard to top.  Something or someone like this is just wrong in so many ways...There is lots of manipulation, lies, balls, and the ability to pick causes that you personally do not like to make it to this level....Lots of Luck Al, you are number one on the list.
     The Donald is also there someplace...He is not Dumb or Stupid, but any of us that listens to him or believes anything he says is.  Actually, I think he is a brilliant PR Man....Hope I am not stupid for thinking that.
     Of course there is always the Dumb Blonde.  The real question is not whether or not she is Dumb, but whether or not she is really blonde ???
      George..............You nailed it with your comments on Stupid...  What I want to know is where did all these stupid people come from ?  And why are they always around me ? I can really go on, but I think it is becomming a little stupid at this point.
     That is it kids.......Only in America.....only in America   (Feb 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment