Friday, June 20, 2014

It's Gossip Time


I must admit one very important thing about me.  I hate gossip. I hate people who tell me everything they hear, everything they heard, and everything they think they heard. I honestly don't give a rats ass.  I just want to know what is real, truthful, important, honest, useful, and if I really care about that particular subject.  In other words.....I really don't give a shit about lots of stuff.
   

OK, so last night I ate home and was watching the news on TV in my kitchen. It's a little color tv that fits under a cabinet and it's fine for those few times I am having coffee, or a quick bite. Some of my friends have like a 42 inch TV in their kitchen ?  Why ?  OK, so these are the same people that have one in every single room of their house. But that's another story for another day.
        
So the news was so fucking boring and my dinner was so fucking disgusting that I began flipping around the channels.  I landed on ET and like magic, I discovered something.  In a matter of minutes, I realized these hosts (whose names I don't know or care to know) were so busy praising each and every celebrity they were talking about. I never heard so many adjectives in my life. The reality of this reality was that I was waiting for one of these stupid hosts to shove their nose right up the ass of the person they were talking about.
    
After all, what are these shows for anyway ?   All they do is promote a new movie, a new book, a new show, a new divorce, a new baby, a new drug problem. Any and all of this is directly related to celebs.  I have never seen such phony bullshit in my life.  Obviously people watch these shows. Obviously Brad Pitt going to some restaurant is news. Obviously Lindsey Lohan fighting with someone is big news. Obviously Kim Kardashian getting out of a limo is a big deal.
    

What the Fuck is wrong with this country ?  Maybe it's time to watch the knitting channel ?
   
Holy Shit......There really is one......http://youtu.be/Bc3GXP7AWMc


Sign Up to get your own CRaP below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment