Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas is Gone

crapusa.com
The Big Sale, The After Christmas Sale, The Holiday Sale, The Anything and Everything Sale.  Yes, everything is on sale now.  But is it ?  I cannot believe how the average shopper is so gullible and easy to fool. All they have to do is see a Huge sign in the store, newspaper, TV, or any other conceivable place and Booooom....Off they go to the races.  They run as fast as possible to buy something that is not needed, and probably will hate it sooner than later.
The Malls have been jammed since Christmas.  People are driving around frantically looking for parking places just to make it into the Mall.
    
The sign makers are one of the few industries that truly do a wonderful job for these events. Just look at those wonderful 30% off, 40% off, 60% off, or whatever signs that are large and always in either red or some other bright color. Then look directly under that at the small print that clearly says something like........."on select merchandise", " on certain items" , "on marked items", or some such clever line.
     
CRaPUSA
I was looking around the mall to purchase some sex after Christmas, but unfortunately nothing was on sale ???  However, I would like to share something very specific with you, in the hopes of showing you what I mean.
      
The above is an actual picture of Williams Sonoma's Mulling Spices that I purchased last year a few days after Christmas. It is in a 6 oz. tin, and the sale price was $4.99 . This is the gods honest truth and I am looking at my last tin of this right besides me on my desk.
    
This is the new glass jar of Mulling Spices from Williams Sonoma that is 4.5 ounces. The sale price of this (that I purchased 2 days ago) was $9.99.  And once again, I am looking at this jar sitting right on my desk, next to the tin from the previous year.
     
So the reality is, and my point being is simple.  Although we cannot buy sex at the mall, or on sale anywhere after Christmas, it is absolutely no problem whatsoever to go to the Mall and get fucked without even looking for it, or trying real hard.  Somewhere within all this cynicism , there is a point to this tale.
                                       #crapusa






No comments:

Post a Comment