Monday, October 1, 2012

Cracked ?

75 Billion, yes billion eggs are consumed in the United States on a yearly basis. That certainly is plenty of eggs. Now my question is simply why do I always seem to get a broken or cracked egg every single fucking time I buy eggs ?  I open the carton before I buy them and glance at the eggs. They usually seem to be OK......But, when I get home and go to put them in the fridge.......wadda bang....There is always one cracked egg.
     





And it's not some of the time, but all of the time. Maybe it's just me, but I have a feeling this happens to lots of us. Maybe its even a conspiracy by the big egg companies to sell more eggs. Maybe they just don't dispose of cracked eggs but have a special team of experts that strategically place these cracked eggs in the cartons so that we cannot find the crack until we get home ? How much more money is that for the 75 billion egg industry ?
     
Maybe it is time I become like some of the ugly people I see in the dairy department buying eggs. They seem to open the carton and examine each and every egg as though they were top rated surgeons examining a patient ?  They look at the top, bottom, and take out each and every egg and most of the time wind up putting one or two cartons back where they came from...Great...These dirty, disgusting people have now put their dirty , sweaty, disgusting hands on the eggs that you or I will probably wind up buying at a later time....Nice....Right ?????
       
         Maybe in the scheme of things this is no big deal. But if and when I am lucky enough to have someone like her (pictured above) making me breakfast...........I really don't want to worry about cracked eggs. After all, how many cracked things can a person concentrate on at one time ?
        Just a WARNING......Be extra careful when buying eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment