Sunday, July 29, 2012

Complete and Utter Bullshit

READ CRaPUSA.com
Lets talk about Bullshit.  You bullshit, I bullshit, everyone we know bullshits. The only difference is the degree of bullshit.  I have googled Bullshit and cannot believe the number of pages devoted to bullshit.  It is amazing how much bullshit one can learn from reading about bullshit.

Right
      
     
Its amazing the number of facts that are available about bullshit. It is said that married women lie to their spouses about one out of every ten times.   I guess that makes up for the lies men tell their wives.  Who can you trust today ? Who is capable of telling the truth ? In fact, why is there reason to believe that anyone is capable of telling things the way they are ? Just look at most blogs, newspapers, television news, advertising, store ads, politicians, sales people etc. etc. etc.   Just go into your local car dealership to buy a car and listen to the bullshit you will get there.

Crapusa.com
           There are times when I just want to scream. It seems no matter who you talk to today there is a certain amount of bullshit that comes with it.  Your kids are certainly going to bullshit you. When it comes to money you will always get bullshit.  Ask your boss for a raise and see what kind of bullshit will go along with it.
More Bullshit by CRaPUSA.com  
Every now and then, however, you will meet someone who does not bullshit.  The problem is that can be very dangerous. Here is an example of something that is not bullshit.  I recently re-hooked up with someone who I hadn't seen for almost 4 years.  The last time I saw her she was pretty fucked up on drugs and everything that goes with that.  We have spent the last month seeing each other and spending time together.  She is great...She is smart. She is pretty. She has a personality that completely matches mine. She is also much younger than me.  She has plenty going for her , but somehow can't get that right break to really move forward.  She does not Bullshit. At least to me she doesn't.   Normally that would be a wonderful thing.  Problem is she will be so honest with me and tell me certain things about how she would love to go back to her old ways, although she is doing everything possible not to let that happen.  Hopefully she won't read this as that would probably piss her off.  I really hope she does make it and really hope she keeps that no bullshit attitude up.  It works.
WTF   crapusa.com
Didn't mean to get into that, but WTF, that is reality and that is what I write about. I hate bullshit. I hate liars. I hate braggart's. I hate showoffs....Naturally, a little exaggeration is OK, but what the fuck, we are all human.
     I also feel that lots of people feel the way I do.  Been writing this Crappy blog for about 2 years now and still enjoy doing it.  Obviously there are many people all over the world that feel the same way as I do.  I am shocked that about 3 to 4 thousand people read CRaPUSA on a daily basis. We are now read in 192 countries.  How the fuck is that possible.  It make me realize that I am just one little pawn in this vast universe who gets pissed off and upset about things that bother lots of others as well.
So I guess I will continue my rants and raves and continue to be Cynical, Ridiculous and Pathetic in my writings.  Thank you so much for reading this...Please feel free to add comments or email me at Larry@crapusa.com           
     
       
      

No comments:

Post a Comment