Friday, June 8, 2012

Boob....Boobs.....or Boobies ?

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.  Every now and then I will Google some crap that I think of off the top of my head.  The results are sometimes even too ridiculous for me, however I would like to share some of them tonight....I think using the word Boob certainly sums up some of these.
      Well, maybe Boobs works better here ? Actually, she has the biggest fake boobs on record according to the Guinness World Book of Records. (36MMM)
       Not quite sure where the big and small should be put ?
      Possibly this can be used to put it somewhere ?
      Even he is thinking about it ?
     And she is thinking about how to do it with him ?
      Well, there is always Wonder Woman to the rescue ?
       Now I will really blow your mind.........Look again at the picture above.....Don't peek below..........





Yup....It's Lady Gaga without costume.

I will not torture you with anymore of this.      

Shop Amazon - Get Ready for Summer - Everything You Need
     

No comments:

Post a Comment