Friday, January 20, 2012

Gym Creeps



            "It's off to the gym we go"






OK, lets face it. We all have to start somewhere ? I love the gym. Maybe I love it for the wrong reasons, but nevertheless, I love it.  I try to go every morning although I do miss a day or so every now and then.
     Some things I like better than others while at the gym. That just might include the machines close to a pretty lady.  I am not really a gym creep, but having something nice to look at  certainly increases my workout procedure.
     There are, however, certain times when no matter what you try to do, or where you try to do it.....................well..............You are just plain fucked.
     So I am not going to ever win this...Who really gives a shit. ????
      But there are certain things about going to the gym that I really cannot stand. Just for the record, I am a member of LA Fitness, which is a pretty good and big gym.  I do want to know however why it is necessary for certain assholes to be on his or her mobile phone all the time ? Why must this be done at the gym ? why do I have to hear or give a shit what they did last night and where they are going to eat tonight ?  Why are these things so important that it can't be done either before or after the gym ?  I have no problem with an occasional call or something important that might come up....But.......and again a big Butt......(Which is usually the type on the phone) Why can't it wait a while ? and Why do you have to annoy everyone around you ?????? And why can't you use your inside voice instead of screaming ?

     Another major complaint of mine is people not cleaning the machine when they are finished using it. In fact, in most cases it's the really huge men and woman who are sweating allover the place that make no fucking effort to clean a machine...Why ?  Of course I know the reason, but thought I would ask anyway ?  They are just too lazy.

     But Alas..........With Bad there always comes good....The good is the cool , pretty, nice, quiet, friendly people at the gym that do what should be done. From my standpoint, I would love them to look nice, be trim and fit, smile at me, and just make me feel like I am doing something good for the world and especially for myself.  The fact they may be pretty and hot certainly helps the situation.

     While I am at it, and while I am thinking of what would be ideal at the gym....................why not "Nude" workouts ? Naturally this would be only for great look females. I would definitely not wish anyone the fate of looking at me working out nude. Shit, I can't even picture writing about it.
     I do know that if the nude females working out looked like those above that I would be in the best shape of my life.  Now that I think about it, I might be on to something really great for the country. Maybe that fitness award is not so far fetched after all.

1 comment:

  1. It’s good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanks now i have the link which i was looking for my research.

    ReplyDelete