Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great Blow Jobs

I hate fucken leaf blowers. I don't really hate them, I merely hate the people using them. I hate the fact that there is no universal rule of ethics for using one of these machines. I hate the fact that no-one gives a shit where these leaves, sand, dirt, debris gets blown too.
     Leaf blowers are no longer just leaf blowers. They have taken on an entirely different job.  They currently clean parking lots, sidewalks, and area's where brooms are no longer used.  These machines are operated by a select group of little foreign men with a strange color green shirt, a ragged cap, and somewhere a beaten up truck with the words A1, George's, Al's, Best, etc. Landscaping.............These people operating this simple hand held machine run by smelly and usual gas leaking backpack attached have only a few purposes.  They are so fucken deafening, and capable of blowing whatever is in the way about 25 feet to nowhere.
          In case this isn't bad enough, or loud enough................something else is thrown into the equation.........You guessed it ??????  There are usually 3 or 4 Guatemalans doing the job that only requires one blower.  I know hookers that can blow more effectively and certainly much quieter.
But I do recognize the need for their job. I do understand that leaves need to be blown off the grass. I do understand that driveways, paths, sidewalks, and certain other area's need to be blown clean......
     What I don't understand is WHY these leaves and debris has to be blown into the street in traffic at usually the same time that I am going by ?????? If it is slightly windy these leaves and shit wind up all over the place anyway.  It is a back and forth game.
     Every once in a while, I get to beat these assholes at their own game.  On rare occasions I see them down the street blowing their leaves into the road from large piles......Ahhhhhhhh.......it's get even time to fucken little excuse for landscapers............I get ready.......I get in position......I tighten up my seat belt........I put the pedal to the metal and at 60 mph I get as close to the pile of leaves and try to blow them all over the place as I am passing. Hopefully I have not hit any of the leaf blowers, but that is simply collateral damage.
     Stop messing with me Mr. Leaf Blowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment