Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why I have done this ?

The realization that we go through so much shit in our lives and that most people try to hide all the bad stuff. Most want to be safe. I personally think it is so much more rewarding to piss off as many people as possible and to push the envelope as far as possible. OK, so maybe not always, but certainly most of the time. I seem to have succeeded (as told by my children, and my mother always reminded me of that ). So life is unfair....So politicians are a bunch of fools.....So athletes take drugs......So we live in a world of uncertainty and our education system sucks, and our economy is doomed, and the housing market is a mess.....etc.....etc.....etc........My aim is to bring attention to the assholes that I think help these on........Also to praise the wonderful works of others.......Like Rex Ryan giving the Fish the finger. How great.....This is new to me, so please be patient as it will get better on a daily basis. Oh, and who gives a shit about Jay Leno ????? not me........ go stick your mouth on your tailpipe and bitch to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment