Monday, March 19, 2018

The Boobs have returned to protest.


I really hate politics. I really hate politicians more. I really cannot stand protests. I really don't trust any politicians. I really enjoy and have more fun reading about these assholes saying one thing and doing another.  Don't get me wrong  ! I love our country and think there always were and will be major things that can and will go wrong. Maybe it just can't be fixed ?
        
Wait.....maybe it's not the politicians after all?  Maybe it's simply the people.  Oh, did I mention that I really hate people ? I really cannot stand people. I really don't trust people. I really enjoy and have more fun reading about people and the stupid things they say and do.
         
 
You know you agree with much of what I say. Simply look at every single protest. What is really being protested ?  Who is supporting these protests ? What is the ultimate result of these protests ? Who is paying and getting something back in return for these protests ?


Will protesting ever stop ? Actually, the question should be, Should protesting ever stop ?  I am sort of live and let live type of person. Don't hurt me, and I won't hurt you. Protests will always be. They always have and they always will. We are a country that can't agree on anything. (wait a minute).  We are people. People cannot or will not ever agree on everything.

It's really simple. There is never just one viewpoint.  There is not one sports team, one entertainment venue, one city, one food, one religion....OK, I can go on and on, but you get it.  We are different. You , me and everyone.  I am so tired of listening to left wingers, Trump haters, Nancy Pelosi,  Chuck Schumer,  conservatives, NRA supporters, Anti-gun supporters, Trumps Tweets, and everything else connected with politics.
        

Why can't we all get along and play nice ?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment