Saturday, June 4, 2016

Amen Brother

 If one more person tells me to type "Amen" after some stupid fucking thing they just posted on Facebook, I am going to scream ! What gives with some people needing and wanting to see that word "Amen" ?
It won't do a damn thing. It won't solve anything. It won't make anything look or feel better. It won't be read by anyone but yourself.  In other words, what is the fucking point of it all ?  All it does is piss me off and give me a reason to tell the whole world how fucking stupid you really are .
       
Oh wait a second. There is also those of you who insist on telling me to copy and paste this on my status.  Well, fuck you also.  It's my status and if I wanted to put something on it, I would have done it without going through the hassle of cutting and pasting some stupid damn thing that you happen to have seen, thought of, or been dumb enough to copy and paste on your status.
Rather than spending the time to tell all your friends to cut and paste some stupid thing, I suggest you take the time to see some shrink and discuss this with him or her.
     
Stick your finger up your ...
Oh, and prey tell, what have we here now ?  Right, the old put your finger on this, or press here, or touch this for 20 minutes and see what happens.   Notice the colors turning blurry, or shock waves running through your body, or lightening starting to happen outside or having a sudden urge to vomit !  Nothing is going to happen.




Mark Zuckenberg, Bill Gates, or Harry Truman is not going to magically appear.  Please don't ask me to type anything because it's only going to make me realize what a stupid fucking idiot you really are ........Well, not really because I already knew that.
And really !!!! Do I want to see you naked ????????  OK, I am really screaming now and you are really lucky that you can't hear me.
And your stupid cards that you post with stupid sayings ?  Stick them up your ass and see what happens.  I don't care that your serious and want to save the children, animals , elderly, environment, all health issues, problems everywhere, etc. etc.
  

I don't want to save anything. I want the world all fucked up. That is how it's supposed to be.  If God wanted to save the world, he would have done it already. Besides, if you save one thing, there will be two others that will pop up, so do yourself a favor and let things just be.
    
CRapUSA
This says it all....Plain and Simple.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment