Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Racism, Illegal Immigrants, and Rape

We are fucked !  We are doomed ! We are divided ! We are confused ! We are not safe ! We are stupid ! We are afraid to act !  We are going down a road that has no end, no beginning, and of course no middle.  So, if it sounds like I think the world is coming to an end in the next few seconds ? I'm really not.  I am convinced we have a couple of months before this all happens.
     
I can't believe that we can't turn on the news, read a newspaper (do they still really exist ? ) or check our smart phones for the latest disaster of the hour ?   Hollywood is fucked up. (but hasn't Hollywood always been fucked up along with all those phony assholes that control the business ? )  I don't know about you, but I have grown up listening and reading about how all the big wigs of Hollywood know everything, and how their opinions are gospel.  Wow, how unique ?  How amazing that I never had a friend that ever believed any of that bullshit, but we all always wondered why they think their opinions are god almighty ?
     
I always knew they were bullshit, but never really cared about their standing on a pedestal and preaching. I kinda thought it was funny in itself.  After all, opinions are like assholes, in that everyone has one.  I guess now Harvey Weinstein is about to change all that by himself.  Way to go asshole. ( Although this whole casting couch thing has been going on forever in every industry where powerful people are on the top.  Not good )
       
Borders and Illegal immigration is another crazy  topic.  Guaranteed you can't talk to one of your friends without having some sort of an argument one way or another.  Everything is deeper and more involved than it appears.  I have my opinions but I keep them to myself for the most part.  What I don't understand is the name itself says "Illegal". 

Maybe I just don't understand the whole thing. Is Illegal murder not really illegal ?  
        
Be careful what you say.  If your having a political discussion with someone and you happen to say something they don't like, you are going to be called a Racist !  Racism is terrible. Racism is horrible. Racism is something that has been going on in our country forever.  It sucks, it shouldn't happen.  Lots of things shouldn't happen.
    
People are nuts. People are evil. People are stupid. People are dangerous. The only good news is that people have always been this way and always will.  The better news is that not all people are insane.  If you look hard, you will find some really good people out there.
      
Whew.........we lucked out.
   
But alas......Don't fret.......as long as you look like this and have ten million dollars in the bank, you need not worry........Only in the USA.


No comments:

Post a Comment