Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Boobs We Know


There are so many types of boobs.  Here in the USA we have two that are very much in
the news on a daily basis.  In fact, one of them will shortly be the next president of the United States. 
      
Not only has this become comic relief, it has also become pathetic.  What is worse 
is the Facebook posts and nasty comments from those on Facebook.  That nastiness, only opinion that matters attitude, know it all amateur  politicians, assholes that have no idea what they are talking about, and every other ridiculous, pathetic, and cynical comments that are made by friends. Some feel the need to post shit every single day regardless of it having any substance.  I guess if politicians can speak with no substance, so can everyday friends and acquaintances..
    

One would think this was the end of the world. I am amazed the comments and pictures that are posted by friends and others on facebook.  At first I let it bother me, but soon realized that opinions are like assholes.............every single person has one.

It almost makes me want to become a fan of Kim Kardashian.........OMG....Where is my gun ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment