Friday, August 17, 2012

Enough Already

Enough already. When is enough really enough ? When are all these assholes that have no respect for the use of mobile devices and especially where or when to use them ?  When are these same assholes going to stop texting while driving ? going to stop talking in restaurants and other public or private places ? going to stop yakking while checking out of the supermarket ? going to stop talking while riding their bikes ? going to stop texting in the movies ?.......OK  you are getting the point.

We live in a generation filled with complete and total Dumb shits.  These people not only have no regard for the safety and well being of themselves, they definitely don't give a shit about anyone else. I happen to fall in that anyone else category.

These numb-nuts are everywhere.  We cannot go a single day without commenting as to how stupid someone is for either talking or texting when and where they shouldn't be.  Hopefully, we are not talking about ourselves. Although I certainly enjoy watching a good bike crash by someone who is doing the above.

I want to scream sometimes. It's almost like the norm is not seeing someone text or talk in public ????????  Shit, I look all the time and it's like we are living in one giant "Smartphone" zone. It has reached the point now where you don't even see the little flip phones...Even the Hookers have disposable android smart phones. In fact, they even text and fuck sometimes.
     
      Get on or off any plane today or walk through any airport and all you will see are people talking on their device. (maybe every once in a while someone is listening to music ?)
I don't know about the ladies rooms, but the other day at the airport restroom almost every guy was talking and pissing.  When is enough , enough ?  I can't imagine that one of these assholes couldn't wait til he left the rest room to use his phone.
Will this ever stop ?  Is it too late already ?  Are we just completely fucked as a country when it comes to mobile devices ??.  It's not going to get better and will only get more annoying.  Which reminds me that I can't wait for the new IPhone to come out in a few weeks.
     At least I don't use mine in the bathroom.. I do have certain rules that I abide by.

     Or is it just me ?  Go to facebook.com/crapusa and let me know what you think ?  Oh, and while you are there, please LIKE my page.....Thank You.
    
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment