Monday, November 21, 2016

Real Sports


It's time for real sports.  Let us cut out what we know about sports. If Ultimate Fighting can be as exciting and profitable as it has become, why not others.  Wait !!!!!!!! There already are options.
Yippee.  There is a Lingerie Football and Basketball League.....Who knew ?  How did I miss something like this ?  Who else missed this ?  Well, I think maybe because it is now called Legends Football.    Here is the 2017 schedule. Just click on the link below.

             http://www.lflus.com/schedule


But alas.......Here is a little clip to wet your appetite.



I can see this expanding.  I can visualize games between NFL teams and Legend teams.  I can also visualize protests from anti lingerie groups.  I can see a national war going on because of this......Holy Shit , how I can't wait.
 
Football season will end and basketball will begin.  What more can anyone wish for ? How can any red blooded American not instantly become a fan of this sport ?  The best thing is that you can become a fan of every team and root for everyone...I have a feeling this will be huge.
Advertising might be a little problem.  There certainly isn't alot of room to advertise.  I guess with every new adventure, there are new problems.  I will personally volunteer to help create area's to advertise on the players.  Man, I am one hell of a sport.
     
I have a great autographed picture made out to me by Mohammad Ali.  I cherish that to the highest level...........However, I would just as soon have a great autographed picture made out to me by a few players of Legends Football.  Don't think that will make me a bad person.

             Follow me on Twitter for more CRaP.......   @crapusa

No comments:

Post a Comment