Saturday, September 8, 2012

 Why can't I watch any entertainers or politicians on TV anymore ?
 Why do all entertainers and politicians think they know everything and are always right ?
Why is this country and the world so fucked up if all these genius's are always correct ?

        I am convinced it is due to the amazing amount of assholes in this world....I think it's time for me to expose some of them.......Naturally   ??????  Why do I think I know all about that ?  See what I mean ?   Just another asshole giving his or her point of view and thinking they are 100% right.....

      Enough of a reason to buy a CRaPUSA baseball cap...Just click on the link...
        
CRaP Baseball Cap
CRaP Baseball Cap by CRaPUSA
Design your own custom embroidery caps with zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment